I took their course, passed the test, did practice problems and then no training on their computer system.They trick people by telling them they get so and so after their fees, they say it this way so the clients won't know what the fees are.

They work the system when a customer makes a complaint so they get more money back. When I refused to this, they just gave a whole 5 hours a week. The owners and manager over the 11 owned in my area are the rudest people I have ever met. They talk to you like you are trash on the street and every time you called to ask a question, they say figure it out , I don't have time to talk to you.

I quit, they run people off on purpose so they won't have to pay your bonus at end of season.Don't ever go to work there!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of staff. Liberty Tax needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liberty Tax.

Had an Experience with Liberty Tax?

Comments