GUY LIES TO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, CHARGES US A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT, THEN TELLS US HE WONT PROCESS OUR TAXES UNTIL HE SPEAKS TO A SUPERVISOR (BECAUSE THE AMOUNT WAS WAY TOO HIGH)...TWO DAYS LATER I CALL WONDERING HOW IT WENT WITH THE SUPERVISOR, FINALLY SPEAK TO HER AND SHE SAYS OUR TAXES WERE PROCESSED WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.THEN TELLS ME SHE'LL SPEAK TO HER BOSS AND CALL BACK...NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN.

SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND CARELESS AND INCONSIDERATE.I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND I WILL LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Liberty Tax. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Liberty Tax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Liberty Tax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Liberty Tax?

Comments