GUY LIES TO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, CHARGES US A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT, THEN TELLS US HE WONT PROCESS OUR TAXES UNTIL HE SPEAKS TO A SUPERVISOR (BECAUSE THE AMOUNT WAS WAY TOO HIGH)...TWO DAYS LATER I CALL WONDERING HOW IT WENT WITH THE SUPERVISOR, FINALLY SPEAK TO HER AND SHE SAYS OUR TAXES WERE PROCESSED WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.THEN TELLS ME SHE'LL SPEAK TO HER BOSS AND CALL BACK...NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN.

SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND CARELESS AND INCONSIDERATE.I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND I WILL LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Liberty Tax. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Liberty Tax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Liberty Tax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Liberty Tax?

Comments

Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Intuit - Tax Software Review from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Liberty Tax - Tax Preparation Review from Sylvania, Ohio Liberty Tax "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more