So, my boyfriend and I recently went to a Liberty Tax location over in Hurst, TX where we had planned on getting our taxes filed due to a 50$ bonus when filing with them on that particular day.Well, first and foremost the service was unprofessional.

Not only did the lady we were filing with continue asking us relentlessly whether or not the information she was entering into the computer looked right, but she even handed us her textbook to ask us if we understood the information on a particular form because she did not. Now, the rest of our problems truly started to pop up as soon as we left the office. Days later, my boyfriends gets a call that he must come in because his taxes were rejected and he had to come re-file them with Liberty Tax. Well upon arriving we are confronted with the fact that he must pay upfront now in order to file.

Now, we don't just have 400$ laying around in order to do this so we left. After leaving we realized we had left my boyfriends W2's and other documents so I called the location up and told them we would be coming by the next morning to pick them up. So, we get there the next day at 10 to pick up the documents and they tell us they can't get them because they are locked up in a file cabinet that only the manager has access to. So I call them that evening to tell them we would be by the next morning to pick them up..I asked the lady what time they would be open and she told me noon.

Well upon aarriving there this morning, they don't open until 1pm. So, again I went home, called them back at 1 and the guy on the phone tells me that we now have to pay them back their original $50 bonus in order to get the documents.

So we went up there to discuss things and now we have to wait to come back to speak with a manager tomorrow between 11-2.I am so sick and tired of dealing with this company and I will never do business with them again.

Review about: Liberty Tax Tax Preparation.

Had an Experience with Liberty Tax?

Comments