Turnaround Time

I would have never paid $421 to file my taxes if it wasn't under the pretense of me getting the $750 "loan", was told 2 days later it wasn't filed that way and there was nothing they could do, waiting until I had my return back, called corporate to complain, told they had 24 hours to respond to my complaint, called back due to not hearing anything from anyone, was told it was closed, that I was expected to go into the branch so they could "explain their fees", well no one ever called to tell me or ask me to come in. I was told again by corporate there was nothing they could do either. I have gone to Liberty for a few years, but will not go back after this.

tmedlock0181 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Liberty Tax. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $421 and wants Liberty Tax to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceitful practice, service, rude behavior and taking advantage of people in a bind. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liberty Tax and liberty tax tax preparation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Liberty Tax?

Comments

Liberty Tax lied to me told me I qualified for 750 loan they're full of s*** and they're charging me an arm and a leg just to do my taxes which I could have done for free don't ever go through Liberty Tax they are scam artist and f*** my taxes up every time I go through them