Review about Liberty Tax Preparation Service from Sylvania, Ohio

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had.Liberty Tax is a complete rip off!

My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 + another $44.95 for fees. Leaving me with a refund of only $165.05. They showed no care or concern, all they care about is ripping off the less fortunate. I worked my butt off for a hole year just for Liberty tax to take all my money and leave me with $165.00.

I will be taking further action.

I hope all will join when I let you know what we can do to have them stopped.My attorney says I have a good case for I recorded the entire process of getting my taxes done, and it shows the preparer didn't tell me the things I needed to know before having me sign paperwork.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Liberty Tax Preparation Service
Review category
Tax services
review #775794 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Liberty Tax? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 31 #1104053

You're kind of a douche, Bob. Anyway, for the size of your return you should have been charged as much as you were. In fact, I suggest you get that amended through another company because Liberty is notorious for not getting customer's their maximum refund.

0 0 Reply

Jan 22 #1099226 Saginaw, Michigan

You can do your taxes for free at many places online. TurboTax(tho I don't recommend them anymore) or H&R Block are but a couple. Go to IRS.GOV and they will list more. No reason to pay someone to do your taxes. Now you know. And, it's whole, not hole.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.