Review about Liberty Tax Preparation Service from Sylvania, Ohio
This is by far the worst experience I have ever had.Liberty Tax is a complete rip off!
My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 + another $44.95 for fees. Leaving me with a refund of only $165.05. They showed no care or concern, all they care about is ripping off the less fortunate. I worked my butt off for a hole year just for Liberty tax to take all my money and leave me with $165.00.
I will be taking further action.
I hope all will join when I let you know what we can do to have them stopped.My attorney says I have a good case for I recorded the entire process of getting my taxes done, and it shows the preparer didn't tell me the things I needed to know before having me sign paperwork.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Liberty Tax Preparation Service
- Review category
- Tax services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items. When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find..."
- "We purchased a leather recliner with memory foam 3 years ago. The has foam had shifted and bunched up. It is still under warranty but a $100 charge to install..."
- "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..."