I would like the Liberty Tax investigated, they are not professionals and are doing shady things with peoples tax returns...i went to the one on 4260 Broadway, New York, Ny 10034 (347) 627-9696... They took out almost $400.00 from Federal and said they took the.

$63.00 check from the. State tax as an added fee.??????

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Liberty Tax. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Liberty Tax to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liberty Tax and liberty tax tax return for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yes, first I read it said only 44 dollars, at the end she explains, no it is 123, plus the 44. I also was told the 21 one days.

Technically, if I don't get it in the time she claimed then that contract should be null and void as I paid for a 21 day tax return. I still don't have my taxes and my car still sits in the shop waiting for them. The girl did not know her job and what to include in my return taxes. I would of gotton a lot less, if I hadn't reminded her, what needs to be listed.

I don't feel it is worth the money. I went their with two bags of receipts and information, she waits till I leave on the 15th, late in the day, telling me she needed another piece of information. She caused by taxes to go in late. Past the deadline.

Rang up my faxes, due to hers blocking incoming faxes. You are a business, you shouldn't have your fax on block! The fax company took 70 dollars out of my bank account. Do to returned or objected taxes I had never been warned about.

It has been a nightmare of an experience.

The federal building does taxes for free. Should of went their.