Turnaround Time

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had.Liberty Tax is a complete rip off!

My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 + another $44.95 for fees. Leaving me with a refund of only $165.05. They showed no care or concern, all they care about is ripping off the less fortunate. I worked my butt off for a hole year just for Liberty tax to take all my money and leave me with $165.00.

I will be taking further action.

I hope all will join when I let you know what we can do to have them stopped.My attorney says I have a good case for I recorded the entire process of getting my taxes done, and it shows the preparer didn't tell me the things I needed to know before having me sign paperwork.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ditty3232 is overall dissatisfied with Liberty Tax and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Liberty Tax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Liberty Tax to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Liberty Tax?

Comments

You're kind of a douche, Bob. Anyway, for the size of your return you should have been charged as much as you were. In fact, I suggest you get that amended through another company because Liberty is notorious for not getting customer's their maximum refund.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1099226

You can do your taxes for free at many places online.TurboTax(tho I don't recommend them anymore) or H&R Block are but a couple.

Go to IRS.GOV and they will list more. No reason to pay someone to do your taxes.

Now you know.And, it's whole, not hole.