Turnaround Time

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off!

My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 + another $44.95 for fees. Leaving me with a refund of only $165.05. They showed no care or concern, all they care about is ripping off the less fortunate. I worked my butt off for a hole year just for Liberty tax to take all my money and leave me with $165.00.

I will be taking further action.

I hope all will join when I let you know what we can do to have them stopped. My attorney says I have a good case for I recorded the entire process of getting my taxes done, and it shows the preparer didn't tell me the things I needed to know before having me sign paperwork.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liberty Tax Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 22, 2016.

Comments

You're kind of a douche, Bob. Anyway, for the size of your return you should have been charged as much as you were. In fact, I suggest you get that amended through another company because Liberty is notorious for not getting customer's their maximum refund.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1099226

You can do your taxes for free at many places online. TurboTax(tho I don't recommend them anymore) or H&R Block are but a couple.

Go to IRS.GOV and they will list more. No reason to pay someone to do your taxes.

Now you know. And, it's whole, not hole.