In summary, my husband went to Liberty tax and they charged over $400 for him!Then they gave false info on how to file, then told us to correct or ammend it we had to pay a $150 fee.

In their contract it said they would return the processing fee if the customer wasnt happy. When we said we wanted it back, they offered to ammend it for free, we said no, then they offered a vacation package and $100, we said no. My husand upset, said woukd he have to take them to court to which the owner responded, "then take me to court". Over $400?

And we overheard them charging another woman $900 for her preparation! These people are criminals and completely unprofessional. The office was unkept, rap music playing outside as part of their store music, and all those employed looked like they had no clue what they were doing.

I will never go here again, ad I will make sure no one I know does and I will continue writing and calling every office I can about this, I will stand outside their office with a sign if I have to.This is ridiculous.

Review about: Liberty Tax Tax Preparation.

Had an Experience with Liberty Tax?

Comments

I agree! Liberty Tax runs a shady operation - stay away from their smoke and mirors promises and worthless guarantees.