2.5
Turnaround Time

They never checked to see what kind of return I would get filing as married seperate. Just filed joint and that was it.

Wound up costing me $4k in obamacare credits. They didnt even bother to check and see if all documents were present...NOT HAPPY !... now the IRS wont let me file amended to change to married filing seperate. Never again will they do mine or any one I know taxes.

I think I could have done a better job myself. They were not knowledgeable at all.

Why do I need to use 100 words to tell you they dont know what they ate doing. If it isnt in their little computer program, it doesnt get done.

Review about: Liberty Tax Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Didnt tell me how much they charge before beginning the service.

Comments

Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States #1323799

Married filing separate filers are not eligible for a premium tax credit, so no way could you have gotten $4,000.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1314125

If you filed for 2017 and they're telling you you have to pay the Obamacare care fine. look it up- Trump signed something doing away with that.

So absolutely do not pay that. And also- previous years it was a fine- they have no way to enforce or collect it.

So let them tell you all they want you have a fine for Obamacare. You should not pay it.