I was trying to talk with the tax preparation person at the Granite City IL location and there was so much noise and people crammed together, children running around, tv blasting, its no surprise that the workers can't concentrate on doing a good job.I was already annoyed with that whole situation and the prices they wanted to charge for such incompetence was astronomical!

Then, a worker there named Lindsay Davis saw me and knew her mom had made false allegations against me in the past and stole my identity before. Ms Davis then called her mother Veda (Davis) Neer to come to work while I was there at LibertyTax. I then told the woman that was struggling with figuring my taxes out a little bit about what she had done and that I do NOT want her privy to any of my personal information and to please DELETE all my records immediately!! She told me she could not do that.

I demanded she erase everything out of the computer that she just put in and all my paperwork--including a whole file folder of my reciepts and paperwork from last year they never returned to me.TODAY--I want to make sure with someone other than an imbecile at that locaton that Veda Neer does NOT have any access what so ever to my personal information

Review about: Liberty Tax Customer Care.